- Trained w/ Ryan. I posted the workout on friday’s post, however, I am going to mention it here today because I was so sore I still have yet to recover. I also believe I pulled/strained my hamstring on my left leg. That is the worst I have ever felt after a workout, even after 15 years of training.
- Yard work – lawn trimmer broke so I could not finish
- Random chores around the house
- Food shopping
- Woke up to an enormous amount of soreness. At that point I was unaware of my hamstring
- Slow cooker chicken tortilla soup w/ quinoa, black beans, tomatoes, onions, hatch green peppers and plenty of spices (forgot to put in the corn)
- Shelby and I visited 2 new breweries on Saturday. The plan was to only visit one on our way to buy a new laptop, however, we found out the other new one on the list to visit was in walking distance (0.4 miles) away. We stopped at Platypus Brewing & Holler Brewing for a beer each.
- We bought a new laptop (Lenovo 2 n 1) at the Houston Microcenter for much cheaper than Best Buy or elsewhere.
Sunday – Easter
- Church – HE IS RISEN! HE IS RISEN INDEED!
- Shelby studied while I ate, watched TV and cleaned up the dishes for the most part of the day. At that point I was too sore to do anything still and I was starting to notice my hamstring was not well
- We took Malakai for a swim in the pond
- My weekend plans were limited after the workout and hamstring strain, despite the nice weather.