Wake Up 5am: did not get into lifting this morning due to stomach bloating and irritability. By the time I felt ready to go I ended up lunging 400m to save on conditioning later in the day. Read another chapter of “The Paleo Manifesto” and listened to podcasts. I also studied for teaching cert for about 45min.
- Bench Press – 205 x 3 (shoulder stability is coming back, but not great yet. If not for that the weight was fine).
- Seated Military Press behind head (earlobes only) – 115 x 3
- Supersets: Pullup & Pushup; 1 arm cable lat pulldown & DB chest supported rows; wide grip seated cable rows + cable face pulls + strict overhead press; toes to bar & cable ab curls + banded pull aparts
- 10 min in bottom of squat
- Pushup Grid: today = 100 (kept it lighter due to chest day plus some shoulder tightness)
- Protein Shake
- Eggs & fruit/veggie shake
- chicken, asparagus, nuts & protein shake
- turkey, broccoli, avocado
- Apple and peanut butter
- Sweet potato