Wake up 5am and then didn’t realize I fell asleep until 6am.
- Front Squat for a triple 225#
- Incline DB Press + Seated Rows (5x15each)
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown + DB Chest Flyes (5x15each)
- DB Pullover + Cable Crossover (3×15 each)
- GPP + Stretching
- NIGHTLY ABS (200 weighted crunches plus reverse crunches)
- Eggs, Fruit Shake
- Turkey, veggies, avocado
- Salmon, veggies, nuts
- Apple’s and Peanut butter with honey.
Finished Rich Dad Poor Dad again, going to write up a quick lesson on that. Started reading Think Like a Champion by Donald Trump. Should be a quick read. Learning content from CoryG, Young N Hungry Firecast, GaryVee and others.
Garage Gym Goals/Updates:
- Found a good design for DIY Farmer’s handles, hope to build those sometime this month
- Picking up wheelbarrow and huge tractor tire this weekend (wheelbarrow donated and tire is old one i acquired years ago).
- Hoping my brother will cut me a good deal on his weight equipment. Its old and rusty. Weider complete squat rack combo and 400# weights will be a great addition.
- Need to build a 3 – 1 plyo box still
- Mini DL jack design
- Chains, both small and large for different exercises
- Pulling/Jerk Blocks
- End of 3 Fitness
Downsizing of sorts:
I am currently selling off some items from my other hobbies that have taken a backseat recently or have incurred too much funds to sponsor right now. All that being said, I am upgrading my garage gym equipment in the process. I am selling my Yamaha Banshee roller after my top end fried last year, also causing some damage to the crank. I worked diligently to strip it down completely in order to rebuild it, but after finding the entire engine block (sub the transmission) needed replacing for $1500-1700 including what I spend taking it apart and cleaning it I decided right now was not the best time. I sold the spare parts of the engine to the dealer I shipped it to in order to fix and the rest I am selling to my good friend Blake who is going to put his spare motor in it and then sell it. All in all it was a great learning experience tearing down the Banshee completely, however, the investment was not worth it at the time.
I am also selling my sports memorabilia collection I have accumulated over my life. Nothing special to speak nor is it much in general. I have no use for it nor do I find any value in the items any longer. I am done investing in material items that have no use or true purpose, minus my dress attire for certain occasions. I am also selling my home brew kit collection, of which I never used. For awhile I was interested in brewing my own beer, but over the last few months my interest in beer has dropped significantly. My wife and I were deeply engaged in the craft beer scene for about 2 years and became to appreciate the art of brewing. However, my senses have changed with my uptick in fitness and nutritional awareness; though it is not like my commitment to fitness and nutrition was not high during the past few years, something just simply changed for me.